Wednesday, October 22, 2008

You Mean Everything To Me...

This 9x12 canvas is a sample for an upcoming Mom's Night Out Class that I will be having in November.... This event is an invitation only event however if your interested you can schedule your own canvas (or other custom class) Ladies Night Out event and I will put together a party for you and your friends..... It is sure a fantastic Ladies Night out that everyone will enjoy!

I used my Stampin' UP! Designer Paper Sweet Always as my color inspiration... Don't you just love this color combo of Chocolate Chip, Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette & Pumpkin Pie? I know I do!!! This project was pretty straight forward however, I did give it a softer worn look by distressing. If you look at the photo you can see how I added an extra touch by sanding the edges of the photo with my SU Sanding Blocks.....

I am so happy with the way mine turned out...... I'm sure my ladies will be happy with theirs to.... But, I wonder how many will actually be able to give it away or will they all keep them for themselves??? Hmmmmm????? I guess we'll have to wait and see!

Stampin' UP! Stamps: Dreams Du Jur, Always
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Regal Rose, Whisper White CS & Sweet Always DP
Assessories: Chocolate Chip & Regal Rose Grosgrain Ribbon, Ice Circle Rhinestone Brad, Scallop Edge Punch, Embossing Powder

No comments: