Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Quick, Easy & Economical Scrapbook


I have all kinds of scraps left over from my Stampin' UP! Ghostly Greetings Designer Paper after my Halloween classes & treats are all complete. So, I decided to put these scraps to good use by putting together these mini scrapbooks. I used a bamboo skewer along with a rubber band to hold it together and then I pulled out my collection of scraps to decorate with a minimalist feel.


Don't have these scraps???? Don't worry!!!!

While supplies last, you can order your very own kit from me for just $6.00...


kit includes:
1 rubber band
1 bamboo skewer
Assorted fiber pieces
3 sheets of pre-scored and hole punched 6x12 Cardstock
2 pre-cut & scored book mark style tabs
3 small patterned paper pieces to create additional tabs
Assorted pieces of double sided patterned paper to decorate your pages
Pre-cut pieces to assemble your very own Frankenstein
**All product used are Stampin' UP!

No comments: