Monday, October 27, 2008

Mini Holiday Accordion Album


This fantastic Mini Holiday Accordion Album makes the perfect holiday accent to any home and who wouldn't just love to get this as a gift??? I created this mini album using my Stampin' UP! Ski Slope Designer Series Paper (( I just love how many things I get to make with just 1 paper pack....Such versatility!!)) Each of the 4 panels is a pocket where you can add more photos and journaling Plus it conveniently folds up and ties nicely with a ribbon for a great finish! Isn't that cool?

I created this project specifically for a class on the go I will be doing in November. Annette and her friends will be enjoying a fun afternoon exploring their creativity and getting a jump start on the holidays! Are you interested in creating a custom project with your friends? Visit my website to see what upcoming classes I have or contact me today to schedule your very own class on the go... But, you should hurry because my holiday schedule is filling up fast....

Happy Stamping!
Michelle

No comments: