Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Halloween Paper Bag Album

Sneak peak...October Halloween Paper Bag Class

You can find more details as well as information on other upcoming classes I have to offer on my website. I am having a blast with the Stampin' UP! Ghostly Greetings Designer Paper! The truth is, I wasn't even going to order it but, once I seen it I just knew it would make the perfect paper bag album class for both kids and adults alike......
Now, I can't show you the whole album.... But, here is a sneak peak at the inside of this
BOO-Tiful one of a kind album.....
Isn't Frankenstein here just the cutest???? I have seen this guy several times but, I'm not sure who created it..... I will update this once I can find it again..... I thought he was the perfect addition to this album and I just had to include him! I made him using my Stampin' UP! punches and it was literally as easy as 123.... Let me show you how!
Class is filling up quickly.... Don't miss your chance to make this BOO-tiful album! Contact me today to reserve your spot or to order your To-Go-Packet

No comments: