Saturday, October 4, 2008

Today is World Card Making Day!

Did you know that today is world card making day? In honor of this, Stampin' UP! has a great special for you! From now until 10/11/08 you can purchase any Simply Sent Kit for 20% off..... This is AWESOME!!!! These kits make card making sooooooo easy! They have most of the work done for you so these kits are perfect for the beginer as well as the seasoned Stamper! AND they make great gifts! See My earlier post for more details.....


I have had a blast today! I started off the morning making Halloween cards with kids at our local library. Each kid was able to make 2 cards. One card they made to send to our troops in Iraq and the other they got to keep for themselves... Of course they all knew what special person they were going to give their cards to after they were completed.... In all the craziness of this morning I forgot my camera but, one of my fabulous class participants did take some pics for me of all the great cards... I will post them as soon as she forwards them to me.....

Next I headed home for my adult card class and we had even more card making fun.... We made Halloween cards, Thanksgiving cards & even a Christmas card... Some couldn't decide which card they liked best but Flor just loved her TURKEY card!!!!

After 3 classes in a row, tonight I'm pooped..... I am going to hang out with my family now but, I will post pictures tomorrow....

I hope you had a chance to enjoy making a card for someone you care about today.... But, if not....Don't worry......There's always tomorrow!!!!

Have a GREAT Night!

No comments: