Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Basket Full of Yummy Pumpkin Poop..

Pumpkin Poop is a quick & easy treat that kids of all ages will get a kick out of! They are always great for a good laugh!!!

Here is a closer look........
I whipped these up in no time at all.... I cut my card stock to 5x3 and folded it in 1/2 to fit over a small cello bag filled with a handfull of some yummy candy corn.

I simply stamped the top portion of the background with these polka dots from my Stampin' UP! Polka dots & Paisleys stamp set. Next I stamped this pumpkin from the Stampin' UP! Batty for you stamp set. I punched out my pumpkin using my circle punch and matted it onto a scallop circle... ((Have I mentioned lately how much I love my Stampin' UP! punches???? We'll let me tell ya.... I LOVE THEM!!!))

The last step was to add the adorable poem for the pumpkin poop that I found awile ago and have been using it ever since....I wish I knew who came up with it so I could thank them for their fantastic idea!

Go ahead and give this quick yummy treat a try yourself...

Have great day and thanks for stopping by!

Michelle

No comments: