Monday, September 29, 2008

Wow Wednesday Technique Sneak Peak

Don't you just love how the spotlight technique adds the perfect touch to this card as a beautiful moonlight sky?
This is one of the cards we will be making for my upcoming WOW Technique Class. The card uses the moonlighting technique which is one of the 2 techniques we will focus on.

I do have to tell you, as much as I wish I had come up with this card on my own, I got the idea from last months "wicked" demo only challenge over at splitcoast stampers. Jan Tink created the original card and I made some slight changes. I just loved the idea too much not to just go with it!

If you are interested in attending this month's Wow Wednesday Technique Class, I still have room so contact me asap and join us for a fun evening while you learn 2 techniques... For additional class details, click here.

P.S. Don't worry if you can't make it, ask me about my "to go" option...... And make sure to reserve your spot for next months WOW Technique Class....

Stamps: Stampin' Up! Haunting Halloween

Paper: Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss,Lovely Lilak and Whisper White Card stock

Ink: Lovely Lilac, So Safron, Pumpkin Pie & Basic Black

Accessories: Stampin' Write Markers, Uni-ball Signo Gel Pen, Scallop Edge Punch & Crop-A-Dile



No comments: