Monday, September 29, 2008

Preparing for a Holiday Swap!


I had a few moment to myself and I made these cards for a Holiday Mini Catalog Card Swap. I am so excited to be a part of this swap with other Stampin' UP! Demonstrators and I can't wait to see the great cards I will be getting in return...... There is nothing like exchanging ideas with others, it really helps to inspire creativity!


The Main image here is from the NEW Stampin' UP! set Winter Post ** Starting October 1st you can order this set as well as the Designer Paper I used here ** I colored the image in with my Stampin' Pastels and I just had to add some Crystal Effects & Dazzling Diamonds to give the look of them skating on a pond....



Here is a closer look at my card.........


Thanks for stopping by!
Please take a moment to post your comment & let me know what you think

Stamps• Winter Post (NEW Holiday Mini Stamp Set)
• Punches Three (Hostess level 1 Stamp Set)

Paper• Whisper White card stock• Old Olive card stock• Holiday Mini * Ski Slope Designer Paper
Ink• Chocolate Chip Classic Stampin’ Pad• Real Red Classic Stampin’ Pad
Stampin’ Up! Accessories• Crystal Effects• Dazzling Diamonds Stampin’ Glitter• Stampin’ Pastels• Clear Stampin’ Emboss Powder• Baja Breeze 5/8" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon• scallop Square Punch• Ticket Corner Punch

No comments: