Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bella Rose Designer Paper Gift Bag

I have been seeing these adorable bags all over the Internet lately.... There is even a great tutorial that you can view here: Cambria's Blog Needless to say, I just had to try my hand at making one. I used the new Stampin' UP! Bella Rose Designer Paper and let me tell you I am having a blast with this assortment..... I also dipped into my pretties kit. I just love how easy it was to water color the plain white flower so that I would have this lovely shade of pink that coordinates perfectly with my project. You should definitely take a moment and try making one of these great bags for yourself..... It was so quick and easy, I'm sure you'll love it too........... Now all I have to do is fill it with some candy and give it away..... hmmm??

No comments: