Friday, September 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Hannah!

Today Hannah celebrated her 9th birthday
with one of my class on the go parties!

After enjoying their pizza the girls sat down and got busy painting, gluing, stamping, coloring and just enjoying the creative process while hanging out with friends. We made these adorable 8x10 canvas wall hangings using some of the NEW Stampin' UP! Designer Papers...
Here is the sample I did for the girls to follow....
I have to say, one of my favorite things about doing classes is how each person (kid or adult) makes the art their own (even those who don't quite realize they are creative......)

If your looking to do something different for your next party........... Whether it be a creative kids party, mom's night out, what have you...Give me a call and we can plan a great creative project for you too! With so many options, there is definitely something you & your friends will enjoy...
Contact me for more info. or to book your party!


2 comments:

Twila said...

What a cute idea. Might have to try this one. Your daughter looks like she had fun.

Michelle Veller said...

This was actually a birthday party for one of my daughters classmates and the photo here is of the "birthday girl" displaying here great work! Sorry I wasn't clear...I'm still new at this :)

Thank you for looking and, I would definitely recommend this project.... We had a great time!