Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It is not to early to start thinking about your Christmas Cards.....

When I saw this challenge color combo challange (CC185) over at Split Coast Stampers, I knew this Winter Post stamp set was the perfect choice. The idea is to create a card using the colors Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze & Very Vanilla. Can I just tell you, I absolutely love this NEW Stampin' UP! Winter Post set from the upcoming Holiday Mini Catalog..... It is definitely one of my new favorites!!!
I used my water color wonder crayons to color in the image and then to top it off I used the cracked glass technique to accent the image. The card is pretty straight forward and I like the softness of it........ What do you think?

Stamps: Stampin' Up! Winter Post & Season of Joy
Paper: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss and Very Vanilla Card stock;
Ski Slope Designer Series Paper
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black
Accessories: Baja Breeze 5/8" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Water color Wonder Crayons & Glassy Glaze Enamel

No comments: