Saturday, September 20, 2008

Retired Stamp Sets For Sale......

I am sorry that I have not been able to post for the last few days but, everyone at my house has been sick.....We are all better now but, it was a last minute scramble trying to get things together for our yard sale this weekend...More to come soon!!!!!

As I prepared for the yard sale, cleaning house and making room for NEW goodies. I came across several retired stamp sets that are in need of a new home..... Here are a few of the sets and I will post more shortly....

Below are pictures, pricing and any additional info. Please email me at:cmmcveller@sbcglobal.net if you are interested as they will only be available on a 1st come 1st serve basis. ** Please note: If you are not in the Chicago area and able to pick them up I can ship to you for $4.75 (will quote if buying multiple sets)


USED * Holiday Wishes * Set of 6 Price = $12.00

* Sold







NEW & UNMOUNTED * Oh, So Lovely * Set of 4 Price = $15.00











NEW UNMOUNTED * Event Full * Set of 6 Price = $15.00









NEW UNMOUNTED * Blooming with Happiness *Set of 6 Price = $15.00
*Sold





No comments: