Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Voila an easy card in a flash!

This card and matching envelope were created for my kids Trivet class today. I wanted them to have a card that would not only coordinate perfectly with the gift they were making but that would be easy and quick to create. I love the way the card turned out despite the lack of extra accessories......... Let's face it, sometimes we all just need a quick card and this adorable chef from the Stampin' UP! Voila stamp set is just too cute! The kids just loved stamping our chef here on the tiles and then again on the card and envelope..... You can view a sample of the Trivets we made here. I just love how everything goes together.... Isn't this just the perfect hostess gift for Thanksgiving dinner?????????????



To the right here is a sample of the card Stephanie A. (one of the girls who attended my Trivet Class today) made.... I know I say it all the time but.......... my favorite part of holding classes is watching the class attendees make every project their own and create their very own masterpieces!!!

See how easy it can be................. Voila.... a Fantastic Card!

Remember...if your in the Chicago area and are interested in classes for scrapbooking, paper crafting, card making or other altered art items...check out my class calender for upcoming events or contact me to create your own custom class for you and your friends!!

Thanks for looking and happy stamping!

No comments: