Saturday, November 8, 2008

Ladies Night Out Canvas Class was a Blast!

We had a great time last night and everyone did such a GREAT job creating their own creative piece of art

For many this was their first attempt at creating something like this but they surprised even themselves with their creativity... After choosing their papers from my collection of Stampin' UP! papers (retired & new) to coordinate with their photos the ladies decided on a layout and picked out some embellishments. Of course it wouldn't have been complete without a little Stampin' so they chose what they wanted to add from my large assortment of Stampin' UP! stamps and stamped away.. Then after putting it all together, they added a little paint & glitter to add that special final touch!



Be sure to check out my calender of events to see what my upcoming class schedule looks like and come explore your creativity at one of my fun classes!!!! Or if you would love the chance to create your own canvas but, you missed this event contact me to find out more info on scheduling a private class for you & your friends!!!!


Have a Great day and thanks for looking!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a great time at this class. It is amazing how each persons canvas looked so different. Michelle helped us with different ideas. I was nice to get out and be creative and making our project our own. Thanks for a great time michelle. LOVE your classes!!

Chris