Thursday, November 20, 2008

Santa's Christmas Fudge...

I've been busy getting things together for my holiday ornament scrapbook class tomorrow as well as the holiday craft fair that I will be in this Saturday.... I figured I should take a quick break from my creating and post a picture of this cute #.... I'm making these Santa's to sell at the craft show.....Aren't these guys too cute???

These Santa's are wrapped Hershey Candy bars (the big ones) To finish them off, I added a Christmas fudge poem to the back that I had seen on Splitcoast stampers.... These are such a great gift for any chocolate lover :)

Here is what the poem says...
Christmas Fudge...I planned to make a batch this year But schedules would not budge.So here's this year's edition of homemade Christmas fudge.There was no secret recipe No mess or dough to fix Just Christmas wishes wrapped in love,The perfect chocolate fix!

Here is how I made mine..
I used Stampin' UP! Real Red card stock cut down to 8 1/2 x 7 and scored at 2 1/4, 2 1/2, 6 & 6 2/4.... Next, I tore a 3x7 piece of whisper white card stock and added black buttons using a circle punch. To finish it off, I used my scallop square punch and added a little dazzling diamonds for some pop then layered it with a small black square punched out.....

And just like that, I have Santa's Christmas Fudge ready to give for a sweet holiday gift!

No comments: