Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Rub-Ons make gift giving easy as 123

I don't know about you but, I absolutely LOVE my Stampin' UP! Rub-Ons! They are just such a quick and easy way to jazz up everything from cards, to picture frames to candles and almost anything else..... Plus, the designs are so versatile that I just can't stop coming up with more & more ideas.....

Here is a photo of a candle that came in a plain jar.... All I did was tie a ribbon around it and jazz it up with some Chocolate Chip rub-ons from my Stampin' UP! Season of Cheer rub-ons. Voila... A great one of a kind gift!

And the best part is that there is still time for you to take advantage of Stampin' UP!'s Rub-On promotion.... You can get get 20% off rub-ons from now until 11/30/08.... That's 2 sheets of rub-ons with tons of endless possibilities for only $8.76 per package.. And with 13 different choices and no-limit this deal is definitely one you don't want to miss.... Click here for more information and get the rub-ons of your choice at this great discount!

No comments: